Pages

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Style Crush: Millie Mackentosh

As usual with my style crush post I will pick my favourite four looks I could find. (Summer,  winter,  casual, dressy)

Today I have chosen Millie Mackintosh who is a makeup artist who has her own eyelash and clothing line.  She also starred in a couple of seasons of the E4 reality tv show 'Made in Chelsea' and recently took part in 'Celebrity MasterChef'.  



1.Summer

I think this skirt is so flattering and the print is very pretty.   I would just be worried about a gust of wind coming and blowing it up,  which is very likely in London :0
2.Casual

Whit shirt and denim shorts always look so chill in the summer and then the wedges definitely add abit of chic.  

3.Winter

I have a feeling fur gilets are going to be all the rage this winter,  which makes me really excited as I bought two last year ;)

4.Dressy

I love all sequin dresses,  my favourite are the ones at 'Miss Selfridge'.  Millie has then vamped up the look with leather black heels and toes.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! I love Millie's last look; those black heels are gorgeous! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Just followed you on Bloglovin xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete