Pages

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

3 ways to get the most out of your trip to DisneyLand

1.  Plan plan plan!
Make two lists of all of the rides and shows you HAVE to do and all the rides you want to do.  This is so you can prioritise and won't go home having missed out on some of the things you really wanted to do :(



2.  Don't eat at regular times.
If you eat at regular times (eg. 8:00am, 12:00pm and 5pm) you will have to que for hours just to get your food.  So I suggest eating at roughly 7:00am (or 15mins before breakfast opening time in your hotel),  Lunch at either 11:30 or 2:30 and then supper at either 4:30 or 8:30 and then you can have snacks in the big break between breakfast and lunch or lunch and supper, which brings me on to.......






3.Bring your own snacks!
Everything at DisneyLand is way more expensive than normal and you are doing a lot of exercise running round the park, so I suggest bringing your own snacks as you are bound to be peckish! All those euros/dollars you save you can use to buy a souvenir from one of the many beautiful gift shops :) ;)


A peak inside the photo album:
(on the way to the station)

(giggles on the train)
(hanging out in the souvenir shops was an attraction all on its own) 




(More souvenir shops) 


(The disney dreams display, every night at midnight was my FAVORITE part!) 

(yeah.....I kinda wished it fit me)





2 comments:

  1. These are great tips. I will definitely keep them in mind if I actually ever manage to go. Loved the photos and it looks like great fun! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete