I thought I would do a post about the place I've traveled with a follow up post in a couple of weeks of the many place I want to travel. Hopefully this post will give you some ideas of places you might want to go in the future:
1.Europe
France! I am starting with France as its the most recent place I've been but I probably don't have many tips for you because we only went to Disneyland (We meaning me and my godsister). I am going to do a separate post about getting the most out of DisneyLand watch this space......
Hungary! My family go to Hungary quite a lot as my Grandfather lives there. If you're going to Hungary you are most likely going to the capital, Budapest. Budapest is a beautiful city with amazing buildings and a big river running through the centre. The number one thing I suggest you do in Budapest is going to the hot baths, they are amazing!


Italy! I was very little when I went to Italy so I don't remember much! (haha we went to Rome if you were wondering).
Spain! We did a very traditional beach and pool holiday, which was great! My favourite part was probably doing cannon balls into the pool.
Slovakia! We went to Slovakia while on holiday in Hungary because you literally just had to cross a bridge. Me and my mum went for a walk there but then she twisted her ankle so we had to hobble all the way back. The only thing I can tell you is it gets very hot in the summer ;)
2. Oceania
Australia! I haven't been to Australia since I was a toddler which I find really annoying because I can't remember anything :(

(I was actually born in Australia)

(I was actually born in Australia)
3. North America
Canada! I loved Canada, the best thing we did was Niagra Falls...


Wheres the favourite place you've ever been?

Its so cool that you've been to all those places. I would love to go to Disneyland xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
You should definitely go, I first went to Disney land when I was fifteen and I had an amazing time xxxx
DeleteWow you've been to some amazing places!! :) I would love to go to Australia! I love your blog xx
ReplyDeletehttp://k-males.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you, I'm sure you would love Australia :)
Deletelovely place...Disneyland is so fun and I haven't been to the other countries but would really love to visit them one day, they look and sound amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/