Pages

Friday, 5 September 2014

What's in my bag? | First EVER youtube video





I hope you guys will take the time to watch my first ever video!!

I'm sorry that the video quality isn't the best but I did the best I could:) If you have any comments or improvements please comment on the video,



Next week I have a autumn/fall lookbook so make sure to subscribe so you can watch that (I did manage to get a better camera for that) :)



Thanks for the support,

Bella

xxx

8 comments:

  1. love your video! I've always wanted to start a channel but never had the confidence to!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video! Your really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!
      I just replied to your email :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Good video, keep it up!!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!
      Have followed your blog and your youtube xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your video and you look so nice. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete