I had a really chilled sleepover at my house this year for halloween where we watched a ton of American Horror Story and ate chocolate covered apples and mini mars bars (my kinda night!)
Cinema Time

On Friday I went to go see the film Love, Rosie because I kind of know girl who's in it and thought it would be fun to go and watch it. I really loved the film! It's a bit like Bridget Jones's Diary for the younger set because the main character (Rosie) narrates the story directly to the audience.
Bit o' shopping
Bit o' shopping
Tv Shows

I have also started watching a show called scandal which I love. It's a really exciting political drama.
I hope everybody had a fabulous week whether you where on half term or not
Bella x
I hope everybody had a fabulous week whether you where on half term or not
Bella x
Sure xxx
ReplyDeleteYES! Scandal is sooooo good! x
ReplyDelete