1. Hot Chocolate
I love hot chocolate :) I think it is the yummiest, most warming drink in winter. At home I drink Cadburys hot chocolate ( I stir into hot milk not water).
2. Cute coats
In winter I love to have a range of cute coats and jackets to choose from. My most worn coat this year is probably a simple black pea coat from Gap.
3. Candles
J'adore everything about candles. The smell, the warm glow they give off and I love just watching the wick burn. Candles are definitely on my list for father Christmas :)
4. Good books
It's no secret I am a total book worm. My favourite books I have read this winter: Wolf Hall (Hilary Mantel), Bursting Bubbles (dianne Sheldon), Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte) and whole lot of books about World War One for school.
5. CHRISTMAS
ahh I definitely saved the best till last. Sorry about the mediocre photo, I remember I took it on boxing day last year when most of the presents had been unwrapped.
I hope everybody is having a fabulous winter ;)
Bella xxx

Winter is my favourite season and posts like this get me really excited for Christmas haha xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
Really great post. So true with these for Winter.
ReplyDeleteYes! Books and hot chocolates are essential :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and especially 'cover photo'....
www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com
Yes! Books and hot chocolates are essential :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and especially 'cover photo'....
www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com