Pages

Sunday, 12 October 2014

My week in Hungary!



Arrived at Budapest (the capital) airport!

Okay so we went to visit my Grandfather and he lives in a really rural part of Hungary so my days were filled with reading, school work, eating cake, watching animal documentaries in hungarian and going to this little caffe (which is the only place I could get wifi or service) 'tis a sad tale I know. 

I read Jane Eyre! After Pride and Prejudice this is the second ever classic novel I have read and i am quite proud of myself :)  I really really enjoyed it once I got past the language but let me warn you although there is a happy ending 50% of the book was kinda depressing.....



Yes... me and my family ate tons of cake every day;) The one at the very back is mine, it is called 'dobosh torta' and it is very delicious. 





Having a little 'photoshoot' on our way back from lunch at the only restaurant in the town (Yes you heard me one restaurant). Thanks mum for being a great camerawoman.





Me trying to be 'artsy' and take cool photos like my sister does.....yep never going to happen.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good time. I would seriously love to visit Hungary. Btw your hair looks really cute in pigtails it really suits you xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks (I feel five when I wear them) xxx

      Delete
    2. Haha they look cool though xxx

      Delete