Pages

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

All the places I would like to travel.

When I did my All the place I have travel (view here) post I promised I would do this as a follow up! Obviously I want to travel to a million and one places but I have managed whittle down the list down to ten places.  You have to be really careful when researching your dream destinations as people often Photoshop places or take a photo something and say it was somewhere else.  This happened to me on Pintrest more than once! So I have been careful to research these place and make sure you can actually visit them.

1. Red Seabeach, China
Red beach China

2. Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey
Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey


3. Haiku Stairs of Oahu in Hawaii, United States

Haiku Stairs of Oahu in Hawaii, United States


4. Kelimutu crater lakes in Flores Island, Indonesia


Kelimutu crater lakes in Flores Island, Indonesia




5. MUSA Underwater Museum of Art, Cancun, Mexico



6. Mayer Lavender Fields, England





7.Petra, Jordan

The 100 Most Beautiful and Breathtaking Places in the World in Pictures (part 1)


8.Glow worm cave, New Zealand

The 100 Most Beautiful and Breathtaking Places in the World in Pictures (part 1)

9. Pamyukkale, Turkey






10.Norway (to see the northan lights)

Norway Northern Lights

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post and has given me a lot of inspiration for where I'd like to travel. I hope you get to go to all these places xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete