Pages

Thursday, 28 August 2014

My Bucket List.

I have loved creating my bucket list on Pinterest! It is so much fun and gives you a real excitement for all the things you want to do in your life, so I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at mine... (BTW I plan to do a follow up post on all the thins I have completed on my bucket list!)

1.
Check!

This is definitely on the list for Summer 2015.  It looks so fun but apparently its harder than it looks.... 


2.
Bucket list
As soon as I turn eighteen we plan to visit new york!  Haven't quite figured out how we're financing this.....donations anyone?


3.
I've done many 5km races....but the one on my bucket list is "Run to Wrigley"....baseball related, of course ;-)


Would love to this for charity!


4.
officially on me and @Holli Downs Downs Downs Downs Downs Buretta 's summer bucket list

Looks like so much fun but we couldn't play this inside!



5.
Number eighteen

I have been on a boat lots of times but never sailing.


6.
Number seventeen

I hope the waters warm......


7.



Number four

This is my favourite one!  You'd probably have to do it in a desert where you can see all the stars****

8.
bucket list ideas tumblr - Google Search

On the holiday with my bestfriend (see number 2).


9.
Number thirty


One of every little girls dreams...

10.
Bucket list

As soon as I leave school this is the first thing I want to do!

To see my full bucket list and all my pins follow my Pinterest
 http://uk.pinterest.com/bboo0676/

Whats on your Bucket List?

Bella XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment