Pages

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Birthday Haul Highlights

Last week was my birthday!  I love seeing what people got for theirbirthdaybecause it always gives me new ideas.  I would like to thank all my family and friends for making my birthday very special.  We didn't do anything massive or expensive but had a lovely cake and bbq, which is just the way  like it.

Here are a few of my favourite birthday presents:

River Island jeans (aunt, uncle and cousins)
 Statement necklace (sister)


 Miss Dior perfume (Mum)




Hollister lace bralet (mum)
I picked these presents to go in the haul as they will really change my day-to-day wear.  The bralet is great because I can put it on under low cut or baggy tops and never have to worry about being immodest.  The Doir perfume I will were every single day and I am really excited because its my first 'proper' perfume!  The jeansI know I will wear to death :)

What'son your wishlist?
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment