Pages

Thursday, 11 September 2014

The Liebster Award

The lovely Emily from Miss Student Style has nominated be for the Liebster Award! Basically the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a great way to get them noticed and to learn more about their blog! So here we go...



11 Random facts about me..
1) I love ballet.
2) I love Cadburys Dairy Milk chocolate more the life.  
3) I am a vegetarian.
4) I live in England.
5) I want to move London when I am eighteen.
6) At the moment I am studying Sociology, History, English Literature, Maths and Science. 
7) I always get a magazine subscription an then cancel because I get bored.
8) My full first name is Isabella, Bella / Bellaboo is just a nickname.
9) I am descended from a danish sea captain who came to live in England in 1751 .
10) I can do the splits.
11) I hate fizzy drinks.

Emily's questions:
1) What made you start your blog?
I have been reading blogs for about a year and was really inspired to start my own for about six months.  In August I finally got myself together and wrote my first post (I spent about a week before that designing the blog and collecting photos).  


2) What sort of posts interest you the most?
I love posts when I either learn something new or posts when somebody tells a really good story and you can almost imagine them in your head. 


3) If you had to live off one food what would it be?
My favourite food is Cadburys Chocolate but if I ate it non stop I would probably be sick, so I would say pasta with pesto and cheddar cheese. 


4) Make up product you can't live without and why?
Concealer as I get awful under-eye circles :(



5) Who inspires you the most?
Everybody that is out in the world chasing their dreams (Cringe, I know).



6) What would your dream wardrobe consist of?
Dresses! A million different dresses for every occasion! 



7) If you could be anyone for the day who would it be?
Probably a famous actress on a movie set (just to see, ya know).



8) What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
The grass is always greener where you water it.



9) Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter and why?
Winter! Hot chocolate, snow, Christmas trees, Christmas tv, Christmas food :) :) :)



10) If you could create a perfume what would be its title?
Belerful (Bella + wonderful)

My questions:
1) If you could blog professionally would you or would you get bored?
2) What's your method for planning posts?
3) If you had to pick between a gorgeous handbag or amazing shoes.  Which would you pick? 
4) What is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
5) Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate?
6) If you could start your life again from age 10 (with all your memories and knowledge),  Would you? 
7) What's your dream career?
8) Would you rather have a pet cat, dog or horse?
9) The best ever holiday you've had?
10) Describe your perfect friday night?

I nominate:

Dolly
Izzy
Lauren
Thrifty Vintage fashion 
Mathildas Beauty Life






The Rules:
You must link back to the person who tagged you
Post 11 facts about yourself
You must answer all questions above
You must come up with 10 other questions
You must tag 5-10 other bloggers with under 200 followers!


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Great to know more about you! Totally agree with the million dresses idea! :)

    Emily xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea for a post! You sound really interesting and I loved finding out more about you xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I nominate you so you can do the post next :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much! I'll get started and try to post it as soon as I can :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Love your style of writing, your blog is amazing xx
    I'm kinda new to blogging, it would mean a lot if you could check out my new post :)
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-leaves-are-finally-falling-topshop_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      Checked out your blog, it looked so good I just ha to follow you
      Bella xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the name Belerful for a perfume it's lovely :). I would also have a wardrobe full of dresses if I could. Congratulations on the award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah dresses are my favourite ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for nominating me! I actually have a liebster award already so do I do it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh no :0
      I don't know? I guess you can if you want ;)
      Bella xxx

      Delete
  6. Great post, enjoyed reading your answers :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete