Pages

Friday, 26 September 2014

Lauren's Fall wishlist (Guest Post).

Hi everyone! It is a pleasure to be here on Bellaboo doing this post for you guys. I've become good blogger friends with Bella and we really wanted to do a post together of some sort!

Who am I?

My name is Lauren, I own a little blog called Lauren Williams illustrations and I'm a fashion illustrator and I love Art, Fashion and beauty! So I'm here today with you guys to share my wishlist, Lets get started!

Beauty wishlist

If you've seen my instagram, I'm presuming most of you haven't (@efyalaurenxox) it looks as if I don't wear any makeup at all. Which is funny because I do. I'm just not the type to go all out. With makeup, brands don't really matter to me, it's all stuff you put on your face. So don't be surprised if you've never heard of some of the things I want!

Fashion Fair Foundation - Perfect Finish Souffle.
I am a massive fan of Fashion Fair cosmetics because I'm dark skinned and they are the only brand who really cater for my skin colour. Their products are quite expensive but I can't do without them. Yes, I've used it before so why is it on my wishlist? Because it's finished and I need another! I love this product, it gives my face a lovely shiny glow and covers up all my rubbish. The thing with foundation is, if you get it right it'll be fine! Blend it well, use concealer too and you'll be one hot mama. 

       
Wearing Fashion fair foundation. 
                                                                









One day, I was scrolling down my instagram and I saw a girls lashes completely out there and I wanted mine to be like that too. I asked her what she used and she told me she used 'Younique fiber Lash'. I was expectin something out of Rimmel's collection Lol. This mascara is amazing. The results are real and the effect is real. 10 times better than any other mascara, no repeated coats, one coat is all it needs to be completely volumized! I sound like I'm talking about a magical potion lol. 

Younique 3D Fiber Lash!!!
Fashion wishlist

It's fall! I need a whole new wardrobe. Time for the boots, jumpers, sweaters and cute scarfs! If not for summer fashion this would be my favourite! 

1. A pair of Uggs... from Ugg. 

Classic Short

2. A Michael Kors handbag (It might never happen but yeah) 



3. Finally anything and everything from www.prettylittlething.com

I don't wish for much Lol! My number one wish would be for you guys to show me some love and follow my blog via google friend connect and follow on Bloglovin' too! 


----------------SMALL NOTICE-----------------------------------------------------


                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Aww this guest post is so cute! I could really do with a pair of uggs too haha xxx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/izzyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol! Been so busy, only now blogging since Thursday

      Delete