The wardrobe I have been wanting to steal for weeks now is Miss.Olivia Palmero (recently turned Mrs). She always looks elegant and chic. Below I have compiled my top four looks of hers under Casual, Business (looking) attire, winter, summer……
1.Casual

My favourite (and only) look I actually own is converse, jeans, a t-shirt and sometimes a jumper (if its cold). The burgundy top, sunglasses and nails……so cute.
2.Business Attire

Okay who am I kidding, no one would ever wear this to work but she looks like a beautiful, old Hollywood movie star. Tres glamorous.
3. Winter

Who ever thought that a bulky halter-neck and a zebra print skirt would go? but I think she looks so chic. I think what makes Olivia always look so put together (even when her outfit isn’t so much) is always having lovely nails, hair and make-up ( but lets face it who has the time for that every morning).
4.Summer

Words you wouldn’t use to describe my style is cutting-edge or punky. I love classic blue and white stripes and a sleek white tennis skirt in summer. Is it me or does a watch always make someone look like they are going some place important.
Who’s your style crush this week?
xxxx
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment